The FOSTER portal is an e-learning platform that brings together the best training resources addressed to those who need to know more about Open Science, or need to develop strategies and skills for implementing Open Science practices in their daily workflows. Here you will find a growing collection of training materials. Many different users – from early-career researchers, to data managers, librarians, research administrators, and graduate schools – can benefit from the portal. In order to meet their needs, the existing materials will be extended from basic to more advanced-level resources. In addition, discipline-specific resources will be created.
- Support a culture change, whereby the practical aspects of Open Science are fully implemented and ultimately rewarded, by providing an advanced-level, outcome-oriented training programme based on courses and activities for which participants can attain digital badges.
- Consolidate and sustain a training support network comprised of Open Science ambassadors from a range of research performing organisations and research infrastructures.
- Strengthen the training capacity by addressing the current skills and content gaps, both at community, discipline and institutional levels, on the practical implementation of Open Science.
- Source: FOSTER
- Via: Start your research FOSTER training
- Tags: FOSTER, training courses, training material